Thursday 27 February 2014

floaty





Bouclé jacket: H&M . Top: H&M . Floral skirt: Topshop . Platform boots: Topshop . Necklace: A market in Shrewsbury . Clutch bag: Vintage




Although this might be a rather premature observation, I would like to think that Spring has finally sprung, therefore some floaty floral was mandatory. I picked up this gorgeous Topshop skirt in the sale a few months ago for a bargain £10 (down from £45!? I'd have been rude not to...) and have been aching to wear it, but found this Winter slightly too bitter to justify braving it outdoors. Teamed with black tights and a cotton and sheer tee from H&M - which they have in a variety of different colours in store - keeps the outfit still vaguely transitional; the only way I can describe this everchanging and unpredictable British weather.

Expect some more Spring inspired outfits, though, as upon having a good old wardrobe rummage, I came across some pieces I'm more than keen to wear in the imminent future. I'm going to be on the look-out for more Spring-y things during my shopping trip tomorrow to Birmingham - the closest city with decent shopping to Shrewsbury - about which I'm very bloody excited. It will also be pay day so my excitement is balanced with a certain amount of fear that I may genuinely go wild with the little money I have. But my Primark withdrawal symptoms have been frequent and severe so it can't all be that bad...and I'll share with you my purchases post haste, so in the meanwhile, hasta luego.
eleanorrosemary x

2 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful,
    I just nominated you for a sunshine award.
    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com you should go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Your blog is great :)

      Delete