Friday 7 March 2014

semana

I've finally been given more shifts at work which is great for my dwindling funds but I haven't had quite as much free time for blogging. Luckily I've been able to quickly document my outfits for each day of the week with my makeshift tripod, camera timer and expertly balanced iPhone (megalolz), so here they are.

MONDAY


Tea dress: Lowie . Platform boots: Topshop . Trench coat: Laura Ashley




Tea dress: Lowie . Red and pink wedges: Primark




TUESDAY


Denim pinafore: Primark . Slash neck top: New Look . Glitter top socks: H&M . Dr Martens: Ebay




Denim pinafore: Primark . Slash neck top: New Look . Glitter top socks: H&M . Dr Martens: Ebay . Trench coat: Laura Ashley




WEDNESDAY


Roll-neck tee: H&M . High-waisted jeans: New Look . Platform boots: Topshop




Jacket: H&M (in sale, similar here) . Roll-neck tee: H&M . High-waisted jeans: New Look . Platform boots: Topshop




THURSDAY




Shirt dress: ASOS . Desert boots: Tesco . Leather bag: Pieces at ASOS




FRIDAY



Black fine-knit tee: H&M . Blue jeans: Republic . Platform boots: Topshop . Necklace: Primark . Leather bag: Charity shop


As mentioned in the previous post, I went on a minor shopping spree to Birmingham where my new favourite (Wednesday) jacket was purchased from the H&M sale for a bargain £15, and a fair few other H&M buys as I was unfortunately disappointed by Primark's SS14 offerings. I'm chuffed with my new (Friday) necklace though for just £4, and I got a cute, button-down, floral midi skirt for £10, which I'll blog about at some point in the near future. I'm absolutely loving everything H&M at the moment though, from their crisp whites and blacks in the expansive monochromatic collections, to their cute, uber European basics like roll-necks and Spring/Summer knits.

It feels like I haven't bought a dress in ages, as I've been focussing more on separates to mix and match with each other, but this cute smock dress (Thursday) from the ASOS sale has satisfied my need for a comfy one-piece, suitable for both Spring layering and a cool cover-up for my inevitably sweaty Spanish summertime.

Ooh, Happy International Women's Day everyone! I will celebrate this special day by making a new wishlist as it is also PAY DAY! As it's been vaguely sunny of late I've been rather more snaphappy so check out my Instagram if you fancy..! Pásalo bien, y hasta luego.
eleanorrosemary x

2 comments:

  1. Loving the denim pinafore and thursdays smock!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and would love you to come and check my latest blog posts out :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresses from Monday and Thursday!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete