Wednesday 5 February 2014

pastels



Cropped jumper: H&M . Blouse: H&M . Pink skinny jeans: Primark . Platform boots: Topshop . Leather clutch: Topshop






I've been waiting to find the perfect outfit to go with these bargain skinnies from Primark which are a gorgeous rosy pink colour, but just not the shade of pink that fits seemlessly into my mish-mash wardrobe. Taking inspiration from the SS14 pastels collection from ASOS though, I realised that potentially clashing pastel colours looked fresh and cute, and meant I could wear this cute peachy pink ballerina-esque jumper with my favourite H&M blouse (which, yes, I already had in pink but couldn't resist getting it in white too for just £15 a piece...).

Now I'm super excited for Spring and currently planning baby blue and lilac ensembles, loving everything pastel and patent from Missguided and Boohoo, so while I covet every one of their fondant fancies, hasta luego.
eleanorrosemary x

No comments:

Post a Comment