Tuesday 25 February 2014

troos

I had an interview a couple of weeks ago and, after some serious stressing and wardrobe hysteria, I realised that I had nothing interview appropriate to wear. You may be wondering where I'm going with this considering the outfit shown below, but you might find it amusing that in a fit of last minute shopping frenzy I purchased these vaguely smart, and actually quite extroverted, skinny fit trousers.


Jumper: H&M . Shirt: H&M . Patterned trousers: New Look . Heeled sandals: New Look


So, yes, as much as I would've loved to have wowed my prospective (ahem) employer with funky trousers and an equally flamboyant ensemble, they sadly weren't appropriate. And I didn't even get the bloody job (oh just shut up with your patronising "not enough experience" crap). But nevertheless, I now have a lovely smart pair of trousers for when I'm professional and important/have a job that warrants smart trousers, or for a nice going out ensemble, and they are delightfully monochrome.

This rust-coloured H&M jumper, that has sadly been neglected of late, has made a comeback due to inspiration from H&M and its introduction of pieces in burnt orange/rust shades which have caught my eye, like this.

I'm still coveting the pastel trend, though, and desperately on the look-out for the perfect Spring jacket on a budget...but which colour?! Baby blue, powder pink, mint green, lilac...all four would be nice! In the meanwhile, a Primark shop beckons me this week, which equates to an inevitable haul...so until then, hasta luego.
eleanorrosemary x

No comments:

Post a Comment