Wednesday 2 April 2014

azul

Admittedly I have been lagging ever so slightly on the blog front, and I have had a rather busy month, but that is no excuse. Especially as during my free time I have made a few cheeky little purchases...



White tee: Primark . PVC skirt: Lavish Alice @ Asos . Sandals: Bertie . Sheer socks: Asos . Necklace: H&M . Watch: Mondaine


It is officially three weeks and one day until I relocate to Spain (eek!) so my recent purchases have been distinctly Summer inspired, including multiple sandals (and I mean multiple), which I will happily write about in due course (but check out my Instagram if you really cannot wait) and some versatile pieces to slip into the capsule wardrobe that I will be forced to work with, due to my measly 23kg allowance. Perhaps the skirt doesn't fill the brief of versatility but it is bloody cute, PVC, animal print and gorgeous shades of blue, which inspired a very cerulean outfit.

I've finally found a socks and sandals ensemble that I feel like I would have the confidence to wear out and about, so now I just need to wait for el sol español to make my pallid legs a little more presentable. Or for my gradual tanning lotion to hurry up and develop. In the meanwhile, I hope everyone is making the most of the little British sun we are getting, and hasta luego.
eleanorrosemary x

No comments:

Post a Comment