Sunday 13 April 2014

pvc



Tee: H&M . PVC skirt: Lavish Alice . Black tights: M&S . Platform boots: Topshop


I've finally braved my face being uncovered, but I'm still not convinced; I just pull the silliest faces waiting for my camera timer! Anyway I think the emphasis of these shots are on this crazy yet absolutely gorgeous PVC skirt from my new favourite brand Lavish Alice. This beauty was an absolute bargain for £5 and, although the fit isn't perfect (I had to get a size 8 for it to be around my waist and I'm usually a 10-12) and it is a little bit out there, with a plain tee and accessories I think it's a lovely transitional piece. I'm in love with this oversized, light peachy pink t-shirt from H&M which is going to come in very handy in Madrid when I'm a sweaty mess. Needless to say, the new skirt may not get as much airtime until it cools down a bit in Autumn time...

I'm sure this won't be the last of my Lavish Alice purchases, though, as they have both cool and unique separates, like my two new PVC skirts, as well as a new gorgeous jersey section, coveted by many a fashion blogger. They also appear on ASOS regularly so I always have a few of their items in my ever-expanding wish list. It is definitely worth checking them out if you haven't already!

I'm trying not to purchase anything new as I'm very aware of how little allowance I have on my flight in 11 days (eek!), but I will be requiring a few little summery jersey pieces, so I feel a mini Primark haul is on the horizon...in the meanwhile, hasta luego.
eleanorrosemary x

1 comment:

  1. when did you get the skirt? and do they still have it in stock the pvc skirt?

    ReplyDelete